David Nelson Not In Madden

AReed Deep For6

Overall I like the game for PS3.

It has cool features in “connected Careers” (franchise mode) where you can broadcast your game results through your Twitter or Facebook account.

I like the fact that you play as the coach and rise up through the ranks over your career.

The game play is better and I love the new intro’s before the game. Reminds me of the CBS pregame.

On the main news page in CC you have twitter feeds from NFL personals like Adam Schefter among others that comment on standouts from those weeks games.

I have always been a fan of the offseason mode as I like to pretend to be a GM (like many people do) One realistic thing they have added is that players in the last year of their contract will want to start negotiating with you during the season. They tell you what they are expecting and what their interest level is in staying with the team. If you lowball them they will reject your offer and will go to free agecy.

Everything to do with the draft is better in Madden 13. You can scout players throughout the season with points that get awarded to you each week. You can spend those points to get a letter grade for each attribute like speed, agility etc... some cost more points than others and if you save up enough points, you can actually find out what the players overall rating is before you even draft them.

The draft itself is awesome. They actually have commentary during the early rounds and talk about the player you drafted.

All in all it’s a great game and would recommend it to any Madden fans.

CBF