A. Williams / McKelvin

bmur66

You guys, "scary?" No "football awareness?" Aaron Williams got smoked..on one play...by Calvin Johnson.

Calvin Johnson is indisputably the best wide receiver in the NFL,

Uhhh, what about Jerry Rice?

Does anyone notice that none of our DB's really seem to turn their heads and play the ball in the air? I've noticed a lot of plays where if they just turned around they could either get a hand on the ball or intercept it. I'm not particularly thrilled with the play of Aaron Williams but I'm also really concerned with the play of George Wilson. He's been beat over the top quite regularly this preseason.

I definitely wish the Bills would have held onto D-FLO. As the nickel guy he would have been fine.

Not I. I was pleased with the year before, but last year he was a disaster. He only partially redeemed himself by the fact that he gambled a lot and sometimes won and got the interception. But all too often was toast. I liked him, but it was time to move on. Not that I'm all that impressed with Williams. I expected more from him, and I haven't seen him improve this year. Granted it's only preseason, but he's looked very vulnerable back there.