If Lindell makes the FG we win!

Ray

I think the Lindell miss was a huge momentum breaker. If he makes that FG we go up by four and I really think we end up winning the game. Instead the next play the Steelers go for 55 yards.

Well, overall good season. Didn't think I would have much to cheer for in December and it was a good ride.

I think the Lindell miss was a huge momentum breaker.  If he makes that FG we go up by four and I really think we end up winning the game.  Instead the next play the Steelers go for 55 yards. 

Well, overall good season.  Didn't think I would have much to cheer for in December and it was a good ride.

188307[/snapback]

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041...?tbd1010810.asp

" "I haven't exactly been in a position to be the lead-in of "SportsCenter,' " said Lindell, who has made 6 of 7 field-goal attempts in the final seconds of regulation or overtime during his five-year career. "It's been weird that I haven't gotten a chance to win a game, but that's a good thing because we've been playing so well that the games have been decided by the fourth quarter. But as a competitor, you'd like to have a role in winning a game or two.""

Hey Lindell :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

No he didn't but he missed a chip shot FG. If he makes it the crowd is in it more-the defense is as well and the approach to the game changes. The Steelers need a TD to go ahead. That was the turning point. Yes, many other opportunites to change things but this was the BIG one. You've got to make the plays you should and making a 27 yard FG for a professional kicker is a play you make!

I believe that was the turning point of the game, but for reasons other then the obvious.

MM should have gone for the 1st. The O needed the points AND the confidence to put the game away. Lindell's miss was only icing on the death cake.

Just look what happened at the end of the game: St P ran for 1st down on 4th and 1. That should have been us, and that would have been the game, IMHO.

I think the Lindell miss was a huge momentum breaker.  If he makes that FG we go up by four and I really think we end up winning the game.  Instead the next play the Steelers go for 55 yards. 

Well, overall good season.  Didn't think I would have much to cheer for in December and it was a good ride.

188307[/snapback]

Stop being a jackass...We couldnt beat a 2nd string team...