Silver Lining...

If we did sneak into the playoffs chances are that even if we lost our 1st playoff game, Drew would most likely be our starting QB next season.  At least now Coaches and Donahoe should be able to plainly see that Drew is washed up and unable to win.

Let the JP era begin.

188259[/snapback]

Mark my words. Drew will be back.

Donahoe won't cut Bledsoe. Anyone care to make a wager?

188285[/snapback]

You're right, he won't.......but as much as I've been a TD supporter all along, I'll really question his judgment if he doesn't give JP a shot to win the starting job next year......enough of Drew.......We have a D....we have a running game......no more excuses. It's time for JP.

There really is a silver lining if DB gets benched. I don't care if he is on the team, I just want him to cease being the team leader / player as the QB. It will suffice if the JP era begins.

Heh, look at PIT. They are regular season champs with a rookie QB. All the better that JP will have had some time on the team already. Drew has always felt like someone else's star/mistake. I never even liked him being on the team.

So yes everyone, the silver lining is: JP Losman, the new face of the Bills.

There really is a silver lining if DB gets benched.  I don't care if he is on the team, I just want him to cease being the team leader / player as the QB.  It will suffice if the JP era begins.

Heh, look at PIT.  They are regular season champs with a rookie QB.  All the better that JP will have had some time on the team already.  Drew has always felt like someone else's star/mistake.  I never even liked him being on the team.

So yes everyone, the silver lining is:  JP Losman, the new face of the Bills.

188347[/snapback]

Exactly.....if we can just improve the O line a little in the offseason, it will be the perfect situation for JP.......dominant D, strong running game......solid special teams......and a good cast of skills players around him.

As must as I hate to say it, somehow I just know that Bledsoe will start next season.

Please let me be wrong.

188381[/snapback]

I swear, if that's true I will fly to Orchard Park and conduct a hunger stike outside of TDs office until he starts JP.

I think bledsoe will be starter next season. Jp will have open battle for it i think. Let me guess bledsoe haters this loss was all Bledsoe right? Jeez We finished the season great after an 0-4 start be HAPPY we have something to look forward to next season.

If we did sneak into the playoffs chances are that even if we lost our 1st playoff game, Drew would most likely be our starting QB next season.  At least now Coaches and Donahoe should be able to plainly see that Drew is washed up and unable to win.

Let the JP era begin.

188259[/snapback]

Bledsoe will start next year.

You're right, he won't.......but as much as I've been a TD supporter all along, I'll really question his judgment if he doesn't give JP a shot to win the starting job next year......enough of Drew.......We have a D....we have a running game......no more excuses. It's time for JP.

188310[/snapback]

That's not up to donahoe. That's up to Mularkey who the starter is. But it sure would be easier to make losman the starter if drew wasnt here wouldnt it? :(

I think bledsoe will be starter next season. Jp will have open battle for it i think. Let me guess bledsoe haters this loss was all Bledsoe right? Jeez We finished the season great after an 0-4 start be HAPPY we have something to look forward to next season.

188415[/snapback]

c'mon man......every other area of our team has improved except the QB.......do you realize that??? did you actually WATCH the game today??? Drew played against the BACKUPS for an entire half!!!!!!!

188310[/snapback]

Losman, man this kid has no business in an NFL game. hell, add the e and his name is LOSE man! Bledsoe should be cut and we should bring in Warner!

That's not up to donahoe. That's up to Mularkey who the starter is. But it sure would be easier to make losman the starter if drew wasnt here wouldnt it?  :(

188429[/snapback]

Good point......and in all honesty, ever since I saw Mularkey on the sidelines during that Ravens game when he really got pissed at Drew for throwing yet another pick to Deion, I think he's been close to pulling him. I don't get the impression that Mularkey is going to be the one pushing for Bledsoe next year.......but yeah, I think that TD should maybe just ship him out anyway.......This team is too good to keep having Drew bringing us down.

The whole O played the backups. Was Drew on the field by himself against the starters MORON!! Yes drew sucked today and so did the WHOLE O not to mention the all mighty 12th MAN and the !@#$ing REFS!!!

188502[/snapback]

McGahee did his job.....he was over 4ypc.......the passing game is on Drew.....that was what sucked about the O today.