BUFFALO AT HOUSTON

aussiew

HI ALL: WE HAVE SELECTED the hotel that gives us the nicest deal.The Crown Plaza across the street from the stadium. It's a very nice property and they have given us an excellent rate of $89. Please call direct 713-748-3221 (not the 800 #) to make your reservation under Buffalo Bills Fan group.

We have blocked 50 rooms and the deadline for reservations is October 2nd. After that date the rate will go up. We're are looking forward to FILLING this hotel with Bills fans.

Recent changes in the public drinking rules have forced people to minimize their tailgates outside the stadium and have to purchase those expensive parking passes. There aren't any cash lots, so our traditional group tailgating won't happen there. But all those styiing in the hotel will be able to tailgate (discreetly) in the parking lot.

And don't forget - the Saturday night pre-game party at :

Christian's tailgate!!

2000 Bagby Street

See you in Houston!

Diane

Edited by aussiew

• 4 weeks later...

I bought tickets for my son and I through StubHub and the tix came with a pass to the "Purple" parking lot. I'm not familiar with the setup there (how it compares to the Crowne Plaza for tailgating) but you're welcome to come by or maybe we'll stop over and see you guys.

Not sure if I can make it to Christians on Saturday but I know it's a great spot, very close to my office and good bar food.

• 1 month later...

Hey All: Today is the LAST DAY for the special Bills fan rate of $89 at the Crown Plaza across from the stadium for the Houston game.

I'm trying to get an extension but with the Texans playing so well - the hotel will be able to sell their rooms for more than $89, so they're not eager to do it.

So, if you want to get this rate and be in a nice hotel across from the stadium with lots of other Bills fans,please call today and make your reservation with the front desk only (not the 800#).

Go Bills,

Diane