Backup QB - Matt Moore?

Booger

OR, is he around because NO OTHER qb has ties with Gailey?

Huh? If you're suggesting a Fitz/Thigpen comparison, there is none. Period. Fitz deserves to be here. Thigpen has proven he doesn't.

If you care to state your "argument" more succinctly, try again and I'll consider responding.

BA

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? If you're suggesting a Fitz/Thigpen comparison, there is none. Period. Fitz deserves to be here. Thigpen has proven he doesn't.

If you care to state your "argument" more succinctly, try again and I'll consider responding.

BA

haha... I was just being cute. no, what I meant was, perhaps there's no one else Chan can find that can step in and do any better than Thigpen in his system. It appears that VY is having trouble doing it and he's way more talented than TT.

haha... I was just being cute. no, what I meant was, perhaps there's no one else Chan can find that can step in and do any better than Thigpen in his system. It appears that VY is having trouble doing it and he's way more talented than TT.

Gotcha, man. :) Sorry, it's hard to tell sometimes on here with the increased trolling. I literally tilted my head when I read that over and over again... :oops:

Agree on VY, although that's not the trendy opinion on this site these days. I hope he gets the chance to prove everyone wrong.

BA