new BIRCH BIGSLEY video: Our Easy Schedule

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8itW413n50w&list=UU1fMRS4dC5uYNjLiewH26oA&index=1&feature=plcp

A little different then my normal videos. Enjoy!

p.s. For some strange reason my correct video doesn't always display on message boards. YouTube error or something...?

Visit my youtube www.Youtube.com/BirchBigsleyBroShow to watch the new video

Edited by Birch Bigsley

I'm seeing the controversy one so I'm going to comment on that one.

You need to keep your woman on a leash. I know you're being nice by letting her out of the kitchen but she's getting out of hand. Getting a Marshawn Lynch jersey and then confusing him with Freddy? tsk, tsk, tsk. Shame on you!

Also, at the :13 mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz9mp4lutkQ&feature=related

EDIT: OK, so I went to your channel and I only the the Birch Beasley's controversy as the new one. The next recent one is the AFC East Preview, which has already been seen on here. Nothing about our easy schedule so maybe it hasn't uploaded? Or is the controversy the actual video and the thread title is improperly headed?

Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Teen Insight

I'm seeing the controversy one so I'm going to comment on that one.

You need to keep your woman on a leash. I know you're being nice by letting her out of the kitchen but she's getting out of hand. Getting a Marshawn Lynch jersey and then confusing him with Freddy? tsk, tsk, tsk. Shame on you!

Also, at the :13 mark youtube.com/watch?v=Wz9mp4lutkQ&feature=related

EDIT: OK, so I went to your channel and I only the the Birch Beasley's controversy as the new one. The next recent one is the AFC East Preview, which has already been seen on here. Nothing about our easy schedule so maybe it hasn't uploaded? Or is the controversy the actual video and the thread title is improperly headed?

Sorry for the confusion.

Well, I posted the controversy one but on my computer it says AFC East Preview but shows the Controversy one. Other people have told me it shows the wrong video, so I dunno.

Birch:

I love it. My 13 yr old son was watching with me tonight and now he wants to look for your posts. I agree on most. You forgot on your review of the Pats that Matt Light is gone, and Logan Mankins is out with an ACL for at least 4 games so neither for the first game. That is the left side of their line. You can't replace that so quickly and if that means Mark Anderson, and Kyle Williams, or Merriman have young talent against them, they cannot double team Mario.

This game 4 cannot happen fast enough.

19-0!

Birch:

I love it. My 13 yr old son was watching with me tonight and now he wants to look for your posts. I agree on most. You forgot on your review of the Pats that Matt Light is gone, and Logan Mankins is out with an ACL for at least 4 games so neither for the first game. That is the left side of their line. You can't replace that so quickly and if that means Mark Anderson, and Kyle Williams, or Merriman have young talent against them, they cannot double team Mario.

This game 4 cannot happen fast enough.

19-0!

Thanks for the input. I didn't even think about that for the Pats. So eager to see how our Dline can destroy their Oline.

Thanks for watching again!