PRESSURE to win in 2012

I felt that as a Bills fans we were getting over excited about this team. However, I went on vacation a few days ago and of course I was wearinig my Bills hat constintley. I can't tell you the number of people I had a conversation with that said the Bills were going to be great and they really liked our team. I don't know maybe it made me feel better to hear other people, besides Bills fans, say the Bills looked good this year. So is there pressure on the Bills this year, yes, because I think everyone is now buying into the Bills being a playoff team.

I hope your name doesn't relate to you also being a fan of the Cubs, as well as the Bills. That is a tandem losing streak few can handle.

I hope your name doesn't relate to you also being a fan of the Cubs, as well as the Bills. That is a tandem losing streak few can handle.

Haha! No, the Cub refers to young. I can't even imagine being a Cubs fan, they are terrible, I'm a Yankees fan.

I imagine very few make it to the nfl without already being the sort that self inflicts way more pressure than any externality. This make the environmental pressure irrelevant. And chan/ nix have no need to succumb to pressure, they have a plan, they are executing it, and we are about to get to the next milestone for measuring and reevaluating.

So far I'd say they can check off the attitude make over portion of the plan.

yes sir!

I was about to suggest that working under pressure should be par for the course. and the goal is to win baby.

But i agree,this is a team that wants to bear that load.

Ryan F. had some great things to say about carrying more than the others. If they all think like that you just cant hardly lose.

A true all for one and one for all will get it done. Oh and some awesome players and coaching helps