FYI: Nike "Limited" Jerseys now available

The ones that I saw at the Bills Store were nice, but they didn't have some of the details that I'd like to see - such as missing the "Bills" word mark on the front and the charging buffalo logo on the back. Otherwise, they looked great. Ultimately, I decided against them for the lack of detail though. Why would they leave these things off?

Very odd what you saw at the Bills Store... Nike has 3 versions of the men's jersey (Game, Limited and Elite). All three have both the wordmark detail on the front above the numbers and the "charging buffalo" logo at the back neck. Is it possible what you saw was the replica tee? There is no Nike jersey matching your description. Was it an old jersey (i.e. Reebok or some other vendor) left over from last year?

EDIT: unless you meant that you saw it on-line, which was just a pre-view image issue like eball said.

Edited by Blanco_Diablo

I wish the Bills had opted out of the Elite 51 transformation and kept the existing jersey design like the Raiders, Packers, Eagles, Falcons, and Panthers did.

No you don't... these are 10 times better than last year's uniforms from a performance standpoint.