I almost forgot why I hated the Steelers so much

Honestly, I can't hate the Steelers - they're my favorite team after the Bills. The Steelers fans I know (not too many, they might be aberrations) tend to like the Bills when the Steelers are down, and seem like the same kind of fans you usually see at the Ralph, just in different colors. Nothing like the M!@#$s, or those rogue Cowboys fans in the mid-90s.

The Giants, however, may have the worst fans outside of Arizona. They're a really uninterested bunch, showing up just long enough to B word about Manning before going away again and forgetting their team's record.

Now I remember why. I used to hate Bill Cowher, but eversince the Steelers cooled off, their fans had shut up too.  This year, quite a different story. Most fans talk trash, but things they say are pretty low class. Real jerks their fans are.

http://www.steelerwatch.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11050

186888[/snapback]

I hate to point this out but did you ever notice some real gems hanging around this place!

If I was from Pittsburgh, I wouldn't be bragging about how great my city is.

186996[/snapback]

:pirate::doh::doh:

I don't think I'd be wanting to hang around Steeler fan when they lose in the AFC Championship. Again.

1-3 in AFC title games under Cowher?

One Super Bowl appearance and loss in the last 25 years?

If you haven't done anything for a quarter-century, you shouldn't be bragging about it. And kicking Cleveland when their down? In a conversation about Buffalo?!?

Classless. Totally classless fans.

I still hate the Steelers...that's the remaining Browns fan in me.

Mike

FNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffablow, cause thats all they are used to up there. The wind blows off the lake just like there team blows at the big game then a choke after they swallow that sh--. Buffalo is definaely worse than Cleveland. All the sh-- from the mistake on the lake floats that direction and then they have to drink it out of lake Erie. If you Steeler fans travel up there to watch the game, don't drink the water, take along Iron City Beer that is brewed from the sacred water of the Alleghney River. This is water of champions!

This is a quote from one of those morons. All the sewage in the southern tier runs into the river they drink out of. They should just call it BillFanPiss Beer.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't think I'd be wanting to hang around Steeler fan when they lose in the AFC Championship.  Again.

1-3 in AFC title games under Cowher?

One Super Bowl appearance and loss in the last 25 years?

If you haven't done anything for a quarter-century, you shouldn't be bragging about it.  And kicking Cleveland when their down?  In a conversation about Buffalo?!? 

Classless.  Totally classless fans.

I still hate the Steelers...that's the remaining Browns fan in me.

Mike

187102[/snapback]

CORRECTION!!!

1-3 in AFC Championship games at HOME during the 90's!!! :lol:

:doh:

WTF bother with home field advantage when it's clearly a disadvantage to you! :(

Hahahahahahaha, I laff at those illiterate, unskilled bastards. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: