I almost forgot why I hated the Steelers so much

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

That's why it is amazing to me that Pirates fans are so much different than Steelers fans. I guess the brotherhood of good sports fans don't extend to football in that city! Obnoxious Steelers fans, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

If you bring that shiite over to PNC Park, we don't need you. :doh:

:pirate: I can't wait to see our new lineup this year!! :doh:

Giving our team fits is one thing. Trashing the whole city altoghether is another.

186890[/snapback]

I just read the post from that steeler fan.

GO BILLS PUMMEL THOSE STEELHAGS :pirate:

Got to be fights in the stands tommorow. These knuckleheads will probably bring there terrible yellow towels. They might just get one stuffed down there throat.

How do you bookmark?

186958[/snapback]

Man, you really know how to get the new year off to a helluva start, don't you? :pirate:

Click the link to the Steelers page. Go to the top of your browser and find the word "Bookmark" or "Favorites." Click on that, and then click on "Bookmark this page" or "Add to Favorites." Once you've done that, then you can go back to the Bookmark or Favorites link, and it's right there for you.

Man, you really know how to get the new year off to a helluva start, don't you? :pirate:

Click the link to the Steelers page. Go to the top of your browser and find the word "Bookmark" or "Favorites." Click on that, and then click on "Bookmark this page" or "Add to Favorites." Once you've done that, then you can go back to the Bookmark or Favorites link, and it's right there for you.

186965[/snapback]

Thanks. Some of this computer terminology has me :doh:

Will use tomorrow after the steelers get the collective asses kicked by the BEASTS FROM THE AFC EAST.

i spent a good part of my younger life as a steelers fan, until becoming a bills fan in the late 70s. anyways, the steelers remained my #2 team, after that, for years. my job relocated me to the pittsburgh area about 11 years ago....at 1st, it was cool, i could root for the steelers and was close enough to come back the rich stadium for bills games a couple times a year. that situation didn't last long. it was always quite clear where my true loyalties lied........and those steelers fans disrespected me and my team so bad that soon i was rooting against their freaking steelers. comments like "we don't lose super bowls" had me pulling for the freaking cowboys to beat em the last time they were there. and they did. their fans are vile, cruel, and ignorant. still living in the 70s.

go bills..................go rams

i spent a good part of my younger life as a steelers fan, until becoming a bills fan in the late 70s. anyways, the steelers remained my #2 team, after that, for years. my job relocated me to the pittsburgh area about 11 years ago....at 1st, it was cool, i could root for the steelers and was close enough to come back the rich stadium for bills games a couple times a year. that situation didn't last long. it was always quite clear where my true loyalties lied........and those steelers fans disrespected me and my team so bad that soon i was rooting against their freaking steelers. comments like "we don't lose super bowls" had me pulling for the freaking cowboys to beat em the last time they were there. and they did. their fans are vile, cruel, and ignorant. still living in the 70s.

go bills..................go rams

186978[/snapback]

No one can be worse then those HORRID JESTS FANS. :pirate: