Bills on NFL Network

I caught something last night saying the NFL Network crew will be in the Bills facility for an inside look at the Bills, Nick Barnett will be giving the tour..I missed when it is going to be on, anyone else catch the date and time..I think it might have been July 9th at like 7 or 8..? I couldn't find it on the NFL network web site..

I caught something last night saying the NFL Network crew will be in the Bills facility for an inside look at the Bills, Nick Barnett will be giving the tour..I missed when it is going to be on, anyone else catch the date and time..I think it might have been July 9th at like 7 or 8..? I couldn't find it on the NFL network web site..

Could only find Marcus Stroud's Tour from 2009.

I believe it is part of the NFL total access. I don't think it's part of the 32 in 32 though because they had the bills on that already, if i remember correctly it was a different thing.. If I catch it again I'll post it on here.

Yes, its on NFL Total Access on Monday. They are doing a segment with Barnett and getting a tour. It's not part of the 32 on 32.. it's just added info on the Bills which is nice to see.