$4 Bills Jerseys Today only

Note that shipping is minimum $9.99, unless you pick it up yourself in person in Orchard Park. :wallbash:

Yeah, I know. We all know Ralph owns the USPS, UPS, and FedEx. That cheap bastard.

It's a fire sale morons. Yes, the old stevestojan is breaking out here for a moment to call you morons. Dirt cheap jerseys based on super limited demand. You want them to just burn them instead?

$4 for ANY jersey is a steal, even compared to the foreign knock-off sites. Either thank OP for pointing to this deal or move on.

I think it was a perfectly productive post to simply state for others that it's really a few more bucks than $4.

Yeah, I know. We all know Ralph owns the USPS, UPS, and FedEx. That cheap bastard.

It's a fire sale morons. Yes, the old stevestojan is breaking out here for a moment to call you morons. Dirt cheap jerseys based on super limited demand. You want them to just burn them instead?

$4 for ANY jersey is a steal, even compared to the foreign knock-off sites. Either thank OP for pointing to this deal or move on.

I am pretty sure the "Ralph is cheap" comment was meant to be a joke. If people want to make little jokes and stuff we will and there isn't anything you can do about it. Do you honestly think we don't know what a fire sale is? If you don't like how people are responding to the OP why don't YOU just move on, you pretentious jerk. <_<