Who stands to contribute more to the team should they fully re

boyst

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who stands to contribute more to the team should they fully recover?

• Merriman
    • Easley

Marcus Easley could not be a Peerless Price player next year? Or even a Don Beebe? I am not speaking in the style of play I am speaking of the role they fill in contributing.

Could. Of course that leaves a could not option too.

Your question is who stands to contribute more should they be fully recovered. If fully recovered SM is one of the best in the NFL.

if fully recovered it would obviously be merriman

i just dont think its possible for him to fully recover. if he did, he should obviously start opposite mario. but at his age and his injury history, it would be stupid to think he can do that. they will be using him sparingly to try to keep him on the field as long as they can, which makes his usefulness limited. still, he could be the leagues best situational rusher, which would be quite valuable

easley, hell he hasnt been useful at all yet so you cant even project anything

So by fully recover we're talking only one of them fully recovered? Genuine question, my impression was 17 sacks in 12 games version of merriman.

Fully recovered as far as what consider reasonable for type of surgery had is what my impression of it is. He should be able to be fully healthy and have full motion back, but likely will not have his old first step.

Would be pretty impressive to get 17 sacks in about 15 snaps a game that he will likely get if Bills defense plays well. If he is getting a ton of snaps, either Bills are blowing people out or defense is not getting people off the field.

The key phrase is fully recover ... I cannot even begin to think how great our defense could be with a fully recovered Merriman! A partially recovered one will be a tremendous asset to the team!!!

A fully recovered Easley is a mystery. I have been a fan since we drafted him but will admit he is a complete unknown. Fully recovered he might be this incredible #2 receiver opposite Stevie or he might be Hardy revisited.