Your New Year's Eve Celebration

I just got done looking over the Last Night Perry website, and honestly?

I need a drink. :ph34r:

185842[/snapback]

LMAO--if you knew Perry, you know that the schedule presented is "big time" entertainment "for those parts". They almost booked the Village People, but they got a gig at the last minute.

Oh, and I'm a c. The folks down the street are having a party. Throw the kids in the basement with two babysitters, and let the adults slug down martinis on the first floor. We staggered home at 3 last year, prolly won't be that bad this year (getting too old to take the pain on New Year's Day).

Hope everyone has a good recovery day on Saturday, looking forward to Sunday. Like other BB fans outside WNY, I have to watch it on TV. My question would be, is it bad luck to invite other (i.e. non Bills fans) over for a get together on Sunday? I've had too much pain losing big games to sometimes even think about inviting other people.

As a point of reference, during SB loss #2, I spent a good majority of the night at the Abbott Road Buffalo Brewing Company (R.I.P.) DRINKING DIRECTLY OUT OF A PITCHER OF BUFFALO BOCK. Ouch is all I can say. 'Nuff said.

Go Bills, hopefully the cowbell tolls for the Jets on Sunday. Hate those !@#$ers. Pennington is a weak armed baby, the Bills showed that this year.

TT

Its awesome Rock!  Two of my greatest experiences ever were when the ball dropped and I walked around the streets of NYC all night with a bottle of champagne and my friends.  Every car is honking its horn, every girl you pass gives you a hug, every guy slaps you high 5.  I cant even begin to describe it but its incredible!

185787[/snapback]

Most overrated occasion of the year. :ph34r: With the malaise in south Asia.....I don't know, maybe just this year people should take in a reality check for once in acting "festive".