BB.com Video Feed

Isn't it about time the BB.com video feed was in HD? I mean most colleges and even some high schools have HD videos on their websites nowadays. I just think back to watching press conferences and practice update videos and how pixelated the videos are. Not to be a snob, but the cost of HD equipment has significantly gone down and wouldn't be too much to bear for an NFL team. Although I did notice a lot of NFL team websites have SD video.

Isn't it about time the BB.com video feed was in HD? I mean most colleges and even some high schools have HD videos on their websites nowadays. I just think back to watching press conferences and practice update videos and how pixelated the videos are. Not to be a snob, but the cost of HD equipment has significantly gone down and wouldn't be too much to bear for an NFL team. Although I did notice a lot of NFL team websites have SD video.

I think that is part of the 200 million dollar upgrade... :devil:

[/]

They can't get a microphone to work at press conferences. The delays would be insane.