Normally I don't listen to the "experts" at ESPN

Draconator

But I have to 100% agree with them on this!

Fact or Fiction: The Bills will make the playoffs and win a game.

Merril Hoge

Fact: The Bills are the hottest team in football. The defense is playing as well as any team in football and is extremely tough to score on. Offensively, the Bills are doing a great job mixing it up. They are keeping teams off balance with a strong running game that opens things up for quarterback Drew Bledsoe. This team is going to be difficult to get past in the playoffs.

Joe Theismann

Fact: The Bills are one of the hottest teams in the NFL. They've won eight of nine games and are 9-2 since their 0-4 start. If the Bills win Sunday and the Broncos or Jets lose, the Bills get one of the AFC wild cards. Buffalo hosts the 14-1 Steelers in the season finale, seemingly a tough game. But Pittsburgh has already clinched the AFC's home-field advantage, so regulars (like injured quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who is doubtful) probably won't play as much.

Flip-flopping frontrunners.  They're saying we'll make it and win a game - but I'll bet you $500 they pick the Colts to win if we play them.

184889[/snapback]

The real experts are the betting public. The spreads hold the best clues as to who will win. The Colts will most likely be favored. Could be some good opportunities to make some cash if we get in. :doh: