LA Stadium Video

So i really thought it would be cool if LA made it to the Stanley Cup Finals this year but after watching this video...Lets go Phoenix. I completely understand that Los Angeles is a superior market with billions more in tourism revenue, a massive entertainment industry and basically surpasses western New York in any relevant monetary category. But jesus, im jealous to see a city actually want to bring a team in when it doesn't appear as though Buffalo gives a crap about keeping a team that has been supported through thick and mostly thin. I lived in Phoenix for four years and the amount of revenue and publicity they drew from the Auburn national championship and Superbowl alone must somehow partially negate the initial cost of building a new stadium. Not to mention they are already signed up for another Super Bowl In a few years. I love Buffalo with all my heart, but honestly it seems as though tax payers and law makers are willing to let the city pass into even further obscurity. Everyone complains about the tax dollars, im broke as hell and i got 500 in my account i would give up in a second if it kept the Bills in Buffalo. Any way sorry for the rant but i get really bummed when i think of the possibility of loosing my Bills.

http://blogdowntown.com/2012/05/6741-farmers-field-to-create-the-largest-urban

I actually wish they would get all this. It really is an awesome idea. Would make J Jones **** his pants too. I just wish we didn't have to sorry about it being us.

Did anybody else seriously LOL when they showed the winter classic though? There is no way LA is having a hockey game outside. NEVER.