(OT) What's wrong with this?

VABills

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby New Year was thought up for pedophiles.

And Santa's a fag.

!@#$ a damn cat. What's so damn important about life anyway?

Grow up? When you grow up you should learn reality. And reality is not the way you think things should be. Reality is the way things are.

Nah, he got punted along with a few of the other "tards in training".  There's always BF.  He's still under his bridge.  :D

185385[/snapback]

Well anyway, I regret saying the things in the way I said them. I have my opinion about the Darwin Awards, etc., I stick to it, but I shouldn't have expressed them in the way I did. I shouldn't have been surprised that it annoyed a few. Anyway, my bad.

Well anyway, I regret saying the things in the way I said them. I have my opinion about the Darwin Awards, etc., I stick to it, but I shouldn't have expressed them in the way I did. I shouldn't have been surprised that it annoyed a few. Anyway, my bad.

185392[/snapback]

Cool. Happy New Year.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
If it were up to me, we wouldn't have any stray anything running around.

185177[/snapback]

;) You mean I can aim at that stray car with the Steelers bumper sticker??

COOL!! :D

Yeah the Truck driver needs to be shot for reporting F-ING WALMART EMPLOYEES discharging firearms behind the store!!!!! BUt gee officer my boss tolds me to shoot it, yuk, yuk, don'ts that makes it Okay??? :D

185032[/snapback]

Unless they are in an area that prohibits the discharge of a firearm, with the managers authority they would not be doing anything wrong.