S. Florida fans

I noticed in the thread about where are you now that there are a lot of us down here between Ft. Lauderdale, Davie, Miami Lakes, etc. Although my kids still go the Dolphin game every year, I don't anymore as there are two games I can watch on t.v. at home every year, up there and down here. The rest of the games we have been watching at the Flanigans in Weston,($1.50 for Coors Light), for close to 15 years. We have a group that was as big as 20 back in the 90's, to 3-4 in the past few years as some were fair whether fans and some were kids who went away to college and now are coming back home.

My idea is, why don't we all get together this year and watch a game together? I'm sure we can find a sports bar that's centrally located for all of us and maybe get together and watch a game with fellow sufferers. Not necessarily a Bills Backers Club but maybe an informal gathering of extremely intelligent Football fans, who also happen to be masochists, to have some beers and comiserate while watching the team that consumes us.

Anyway, if there is any interest let me know, (pm me), and I'll try to organize a meeting for the game. Also, any guys that are coming down for the Miami game maybe we can get together for some beers, a kind of a night before the game at the Inn, (what's the name of the Inn in Orchard Park) where everybody meets before the game that TBD gets together for each year.

Anyway it's jusr a thought since there are a number of us down here and maybe it would be nice to get together and have some beers watching the Bills.

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and would be very interested in meeting. For me, not hearing the audio of the game and being in a smoke filled room are major turn-offs. If you can somehow find a venue where we can hear the game, and my clothes/eyes don't smell/burn from cigarette smoke, I'll go. Thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and would be very interested in meeting. For me, not hearing the audio of the game and being in a smoke filled room are major turn-offs. If you can somehow find a venue where we can hear the game, and my clothes/eyes don't smell/burn from cigarette smoke, I'll go. Thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

Do you have any dietary limitations?

:)

I'am so in for this, I actually have 2-3 diehard bills fans (even went to my first buffalo bills game in buffalo last years vs Eagles), we get together mostly every game in Miami lakes or Kendall area!

I also have a cop friend that found this bills bar in Broward;

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Big-Easy-Bar-and-Grille/187174677967597

never been there myself, but this year I am going to try it out for sure!

I noticed in the thread about where are you now that there are a lot of us down here between Ft. Lauderdale, Davie, Miami Lakes, etc. Although my kids still go the Dolphin game every year, I don't anymore as there are two games I can watch on t.v. at home every year, up there and down here. The rest of the games we have been watching at the Flanigans in Weston,($1.50 for Coors Light), for close to 15 years. We have a group that was as big as 20 back in the 90's, to 3-4 in the past few years as some were fair whether fans and some were kids who went away to college and now are coming back home.

My idea is, why don't we all get together this year and watch a game together? I'm sure we can find a sports bar that's centrally located for all of us and maybe get together and watch a game with fellow sufferers. Not necessarily a Bills Backers Club but maybe an informal gathering of extremely intelligent Football fans, who also happen to be masochists, to have some beers and comiserate while watching the team that consumes us.

Anyway, if there is any interest let me know, (pm me), and I'll try to organize a meeting for the game. Also, any guys that are coming down for the Miami game maybe we can get together for some beers, a kind of a night before the game at the Inn, (what's the name of the Inn in Orchard Park) where everybody meets before the game that TBD gets together for each year.

Anyway it's jusr a thought since there are a number of us down here and maybe it would be nice to get together and have some beers watching the Bills.

I have been known to frequent that Flanigan's. I do like to sit in recliner on Sunday but I could be enticed if we got a good turn out.

(Also Baddad, I pm'ed you about your response in another thread)

I highly suggest PACKY'S SPORTS PUB off of Federal Highway in Lighthouse Point. It is the official bar of the South Florida Bills Backers. The have amazing specials (Beef on Wecks, Sahlens Hot dogs, Webers mustard, Labatts Blue, The best wings you will find in Ft Lauderdale). The Backers also have a halftime raffle every game and they also get 3 busses for the Bills/Miami game.

Like them on FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Bills-Backers/113092538748125

Packy's : http://www.packysportspub.com/

Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!