A shout out to Buddy, Doug, Chan and the players.

Agreed. Doug Whaley seems like a straight-shooter like Nix and Gailey. One great thing about Buddy and Chan is that when they say something, they follow through and do it. Examples: Buddy said he wanted to draft 2 OTs and 2 CBs and did it. He said he would extend Freddy and did it. Chan said any player who celebrated in the end zone and drew a penalty would sit the rest of the game, and he sat Stevie.

In Buddy We Trust

I wondered why when the Bills were up 21-0 in the last game of the season they lost; now I know. I just wonder if the players quit? What happened? If they were pissed I understand; but, on the flip side of the coin to have them up 21-0 shows they were committed to win. A questionable debate.

I wondered why when the Bills were up 21-0 in the last game of the season they lost; now I know. I just wonder if the players quit? What happened? If they were pissed I understand; but, on the flip side of the coin to have them up 21-0 shows they were committed to win. A questionable debate.

Sitting Stevie might have led some players to think they were not in it to win it at that point in the game, but in any event, the wheels came off the bus. Maybe, the 2012 edition of the Bills won't let that happen this year.