Good Luck this Weekend!!

Sideline

Hey Bills,

Houston Texans fan here, just thought id drop in in wish you guys good luck for this weekends game, im willing you on to make the playoffs, we helped you guys out last week by beating the jaguars, now make sure you do your bit and make the playoffs then do a dam good job in them ;)

McGahee is a stood im really glad hes doing well for you guys, loved him in college, how is his knee holding up as didnt he hurt it a few weeks back?

What do you guys think of Lossman, Ive only seen of him what he did in the game which was on TV, cant remeber weather it was Sunday Night Football or Monday Night Football.

Anyway Good Luck this weekend, and good luck in the playoffs.

Hey Bills,

Houston Texans fan here, just thought id drop in in wish you guys good luck for this weekends game, im willing you on to make the playoffs, we helped you guys out last week by beating the jaguars, now make sure you do your bit and make the playoffs then do a dam good job in them ;)

McGahee is a stood im really glad hes doing well for you guys, loved him in college, how is his knee holding up as didnt he hurt it a few weeks back?

What do you guys think of Lossman, Ive only seen of him what he did in the game which was on TV, cant remeber weather it was Sunday Night Football or Monday Night Football.

Anyway Good Luck this weekend, and good luck in the playoffs.

184473[/snapback]

Thanks for your help last week. :(

Yeah, I feel for the guy, as he seems like a good guy, he hasnt complained much about the whole thing, and he seems like a stud, after looking at practice photos of him he is really built isnt he. Maybe someone like the Raiders or Dolphins will go for him.

Mr. Line: Can I call you Side? I just want to thank you, so much, for beating the Jags. I need to thank someone in that organization, but I don't have Dom Caper's phone number. That win was huge in giving the Bills one more week of hope. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

XOXOXOX

Your friend,

TBD member 502