FACT : If we get in we will play in the SB.

I think we will most likely play SD in the first round and they've never played against a D as swarming and as dominant as ours. I think we match up very well with PIT as well as NE now that we are clicking on all 12 cylinders. After winning 8 in a row I think we demolish Indy on turf with a speed vs speed contest and our D keeping the game close (56-53 at the half -- kidding).

Seriously, I truly believe if we get in we go all the way. This time the NFC is a much weaker division than the AFC. We very well could be looking at a ring................if we can just get in!!

I'd feel a lot more comfortable about advancing deep into the playoffs if we had just 1 NFL caliber TE left on the active roster. I still think we're a notch below NE, Pitts, & Indy with our available roster. If we get SD then we'd have a shot of winning one playoff game. If we had home games we might make it. We're a long shot this year & I'll be happy to win 1 playoff game this year. Next year, nothing except a Super Bowl Championship will be acceptable.

I really don´t think we´d be favored to win at Pitt, NE or Indy. This team would probably put up a heck of a fight, but winning on the road against very good teams is really difficult. Especially against NE. When was the last time they lost at home?

184483[/snapback]

I believe it was December 22, 2002 against the New York Jets.

I really don´t think we´d be favored to win at Pitt, NE or Indy. This team would probably put up a heck of a fight, but winning on the road against very good teams is really difficult. Especially against NE. When was the last time they lost at home?

184483[/snapback]

No team has ever started 0-4 and made the playoffs either. Ask the Yankees about the word "never".