Anyone attending the draft tonight?

Dawgg

and wanted to see if any Bills fans are going and if it's an event worth going to.

I'm going to tonights common people draft party at the field house.Pinto Kenny will be in the house also. Mr Glimore should say a few words tonight. Get your picture taken with some Jills and also near the locker room tour the green screen photo is nice. They take your picture and then photoshop it with stadium in the back ground. Last night some drunk guy was messing with the GR guys while they were on the air. Sal was a little pissed.

How do you get tickets for the draft and how much does something like that cost?

No clue. I got mine from a friend who works at the NFL and the price listed on the ticket is $0.

How do you get tickets for the draft and how much does something like that cost?

Tickets are free for season ticket holders. If you stood outside the event and asked anybody if they had any extra tickets I'm sure you could have gotten in. The field house was packed. The Bills ran out of Draft party programs when I got there at 7pm. There was a contest on the back page where you could have won sideline passes or a signed mini helmet signed by Marcell Dareus or a new era draft cap. The line for the locker room tour looked like a 2 hour wait! Beer was $5.00

Tickets are free for season ticket holders. If you stood outside the event and asked anybody if they had any extra tickets I'm sure you could have gotten in. The field house was packed. The Bills ran out of Draft party programs when I got there at 7pm. There was a contest on the back page where you could have won sideline passes or a signed mini helmet signed by Marcell Dareus or a new era draft cap. The line for the locker room tour looked like a 2 hour wait! Beer was $5.00

All great info, but I'm pretty sure he was asking about tickets to the actual draft :thumbsup:

Are you guys talking about the same event - ie draft at Radio City vs RW Fieldhouse?

Clearly some cross-talk going on. For what it's worth, the Radio City Music Hall was a lot of fun. Met some great Bills fans.