Evryone is mssing the obvious

3putt

I find the discussion on this board very astute and insightful. With that said I think that all the experts in the press and the enthusiasts here are overlooking one crucial point. We seem to all agree that you need an impact player in the top ten. One who can come in and contribute immediately. The Dols are no different. Their QB situation is not that different from the Bills. They won 6 of whatever of their last games. They need a receiver, pass rusher, D Line and secondary. Everyone is penciling in Tannehill when next year the phins might have a shot at Barkley or Jones. Tannehill is the ultimate smokescreen and a luxury pick for a team that can't afford it. Yeah their fans might be pissed about missing out on Manning and Flynn but they suck anyways and only get interested when they have locked up a playoff spot. Take Tannehill out of the equation to Miami and Floyd Gilmore Kirkpatrick are less likely to be available to the Bills. Or worse, if someone covets a player Miami is a great trade partner. I may be wrong but if the Phins take Tannehill at 8 i will be shocked.

I agree I think Tannehill could free fall because of what happened with Gabbert last year. Teams might not want to take a guy that high they arent sure about. expecially the 3rd best player at his position

and everything i have read says he needs to sit for a year. So he sits and they stink and are in a position to take Landry Jones, boy that would be a lot of drachmas tied up in that position with no assurances.