Does anybody realize the Steelers are coming?!?

Bob4Bills

Troll?  I have just been inputing my knowledge about MY team.  If you want to sit around and circle jerk each other about your team.  Be my guest. 

184024[/snapback]

Sorry. I had no idea that you were brilliant and understood Bills fans so well. Like I said, I'm only sorry you won't be around after you get knocked out of the playoffs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason there's not been much discussion about the Steelers:

2) Like it or not, Buffalo's playoff destiny is in the hands of other teams, so of course there's going to be a focus on Jets-Rams and Indy-Denver.  The Bills have three important games this week, not one.

183892[/snapback]

Well said, though 2 won't matter if Da Bills don't take of of 'bidness'.

Sorry. I had no idea that you were brilliant and understood Bills fans so well. Like I said, I'm only sorry you won't be around after you get knocked out of the playoffs.

184028[/snapback]

Well again... You will have to play 2 more games to even have the HOPE of seeing us in the playoffs. and if you like (Since you personally have been SO hospitable so far) I will come back after our first playoff game to tell you how it went.. ;)

Well again...  You will have to play 2 more games to even have the HOPE of seeing us in the playoffs.  and if you like (Since you personally have been SO hospitable so far) I will come back after our first playoff game to tell you how it went..  :(

184059[/snapback]

Actually my friend, we are COUNTING on you being man enough to come back after this season is in the books... ;)

All these topics centering on other potential outcomes raises the question of weather anybody realizes the leagues best team is taking the field Sunday against our Bills. I haven't seen one post discussing how were going to crack their front seven to keep Bledsoe erect, get to Maddox while trying to contain argueably the finest trio of receivers on any team or consistantly plug running lanes that no one else has been able to. As I stated on an earlier reply, smashing victories against lower eschelon teams has only created a belief that we can beat great teams as we haven't beaten anyone with a winning record when we played them. It seems as if everyone's either foolishly looking past them or are too afraid to talk about it. I can't see how anyone could think this one's 'in the bag' just because we've whooped a lot of crappy teams lately. With the possible exception of raidernation, Steeler fans have been buying up every last RWS tix every year we're on their schedule and are the most supported opposition fans we encounter at the stadium. That's not going to change Sunday and won't bode well for 12th man influence. IF the performance enhancement we've witnessed the last six weeks is bona fide and we can win this game- through any cicumstance- then we'll know this team is great and we'll enjoy an offseason of great expectations. Then again, depending on how all these other chips fall that everyone seems to want to talk about, we could be aboard a surreal Super Bowl bandwagon!

183850[/snapback]

Bobforbills......Do you mind me calling you bobforthesenuts.......From here on out dont call the bills our bills because you havent earned that right.

Wow, a Steeler fan here....haven't seen that in five or six years...

and by the way, FRUIT BRUTE was the best, he got the raw deal, they sold him out to frankenberry... ;)

184045[/snapback]

Hey Mad, was Fruite Brute that werewolf??? talk about a blast from the past.

Personally I had a thing for something called "Crazy Cow". That sh-- transformed your milk into a chocolate shake. Like Quisp, it didn't get the proper marketing and failed.

http://www.theimaginaryworld.com/disp51.jpg

Hey Mad, was Fruite Brute that werewolf??? talk about a blast from the past.

Personally I had a thing for something called "Crazy Cow". That sh-- transformed your milk into a chocolate shake. Like Quisp, it didn't get the proper marketing and failed.

http://www.theimaginaryworld.com/disp51.jpg

184087[/snapback]

Yup, he was the werewolf.

Crazy Cow huh? I was wondering what that stuff was called, used to eat it all the time. Wasn't there a strawberry one as well?

Yup, he was the werewolf.

Crazy Cow huh? I was wondering what that stuff was called, used to eat it all the time. Wasn't there a strawberry one as well?

184090[/snapback]

yep.

something about pink milk always disturbed me though.

Enjoy the game Sunday!!!

Personally, I think this is a huge statement game for the Bills since they can only control a piece of their own destiny.

My guess is Mularkey is going to have this team poised to kick the living piss out of the Steelers. Starters or no starters, this Bills team is going to want to beat you by 30. Can they do that? We'll find out on Sunday.

.......From here on out dont call the bills our bills because you havent earned that right.

184081[/snapback]

I'm probably going to regret this..but just what is the criteria, from the intellectual society that holds Mike Tyson so lofty, required to be a Bills fan?!?

I'm starting to wonder if Pats fans DO have their own home.  So they stick around your board as well, huh?

183962[/snapback]

Yes... ever since that 2001 AFCC game. Damn that tuck rule! Damn it all to hell!!!

well, we have no Korky this year. Bring em on!!! AGAIN!