Two New O-Linemen - same old result

San-O

I think I mentioned that assclown2:  "The 2004 preseason offense would be the "experimental group". Less information to work

with and not an actual experiment."

Let's try and keep your oral fixation issues out of the posts, OK?

14505[/snapback]

If the "experimental group" is not an actual experiment. And less information to work with. How do you even allow yourself to postulate that there is no improvement. :lol: You can't have it both ways. If there is enough information to work with, there is vast improvement, as Lori indicated. If there isn't enough, there isn't enough for you to say there hasn't been any improvement.

Note: I didn't know that the "Guest" posting, was you, otherwise I would not have used the term "assclown". I took a little umbrage with the "darling" bit, which I thought was condescending toward Lori the Legend from a non-registered poster.

Actually darling, the 2003 Buffalo Bills offense would be the "control group"

having an entire season of production.  A valid statistical sample.  The 2004

preseason offense would be the "experimental group".  Less information to work

with and not an actual experiment.

The experimental group is compared to the control group when analyzing data.

Dr. SoCal-Surf says:  No improvement noted to date. 

Extrapolate that.

14421[/snapback]

Wrong again. The alleged 2004 Bills offense includes three starters who WEREN'T EVEN ON THE TEAM LAST YEAR. (Four, if Evans beats out Reed.)

I repeat: "Same ol same ol ?!? :lol:"

Am I saying this is one of the greatest o-lines of the modern era? uhhh.... not exactly.

-Will Jennings play 16 games this season? Not holding my breath on that one, since it hasn't happened yet in his career.

-Is MW finally ready to live up to his potential? Your guess is as good as mine.

-Lawrence Smith definitely seems to be an upgrade over Mike Pucillo... but that's not saying a whole lot. Is that good enough? Dunno; tune in September 12th and start finding out.

What I AM saying is that pre-judging a team's entire season from 11 plays in ONE preseason game is perhaps jumping the gun a bit, "darling". If you've got a problem with that opinion, too f%#!ing bad.