That First Pick is Very Important

Owen

It is the first pick for the Bills in the draft that usually sets the tone of the following picks.....

Bills must stick to their draft board ...

Who is likely to go in the top ten as of right now...

This seems to be the latest evaluation according to the better Mock Drafters...

But none of us really know the players for we do not know the insite from the interviews which plays a major role in selecting a player... Bills have a more than 50 / 50 chance to get one of the top 8 ...

1. QB Luck ....... Bills Grab him

2. QB Griffen...... Bills Grab him

3. OT Kilil........ Bills might even trade up to 7 to grab him

4. RB Richardson... Bills would take him

5. CB Clairborne .. Bills would take him

5. QB Tannenhill... If he falls to the Bills other teams will want to trade up for him even with small hands (9")

6. CB Gilmore... Best pick for da Bills... Team leader and future shut down CB ...

7. LB Keuchly .. I hope we have a chance at him... He would look good in a Bills uniform

8. SS Baron... Do the Bills need another SS/FS ? He could be great at covering LBs and RBs out of the backfield a future team leader

Possibly the following

9. LB Ingram... He would look good in a Bills uniform..

10. DT Cox... Bills do not need him, but who knows if forced to pick... he is damn good

11. DT Poe... Unlikely choice for the Bills

12. WR Blackmon ... has question marks and could drop to the Bills ...Boom or Bust player with 4.6 speed

13. WR Floyd ... He never came to One Bills Drive for a personal interview

14. CB Kirpatrick . Bills do like him, but at free safety because of his short arms

15. DE Couples .... Boom or bust player.... but who knows

There are other players of course to select from.. But the best deal here is for the Bills to get lucky if they can not get one of the top 8 is to trade down a few slots picking up another 3 pick...

Bills need some luck in this draft and have the players they want fall to them... We can only hope...

I am looking forward to the draft knowing we have good talent evaluators taking charge... Isn't it about time and it makes me feel good to say so... Go Bills .....

This is a nice piece and the draft does look much better to me as you have formatted the situation this way.

I agree on Every one excepting two Richardson is trade material and very very good for us if he falls and # 15. I would not draft him till 4 or 4b. sorry. Nice insight on Kalil and i guess you want Gilmore to be the guy!

Thanks for the post Owen :thumbsup: