Living in Jets country

BuffaloWings

This is typical...Jets AND Bills have big games to play, but the New Jersey teams have first billing around here. Thus, we get the Jets-Rams on the local CBS TV instead of the Steelers-Bills. ;)

However, about 3 or 4 times in the past week, I've gotten a lot of comments about my Bills jacket - all have been similar to "I hope they make the playoffs!!".

This seems different from any other run to the playoffs that I've seen. It's far different from when the Kelly-Reed-Thomas-Smith teams were making the Superbowl. I don't remember as many fans in the Albany area (not to mention around the country) being so excited about the Bills.

This is typical...Jets AND Bills have big games to play, but the New Jersey teams have first billing around here. Thus, we get the Jets-Rams on the local CBS TV instead of the Steelers-Bills.  ;)

However, about 3 or 4 times in the past week, I've gotten a lot of comments about my Bills jacket - all have been similar to "I hope they make the playoffs!!".

This seems different from any other run to the playoffs that I've seen. It's far different from when the Kelly-Reed-Thomas-Smith teams were making the Superbowl. I don't remember as many fans in the Albany area (not to mention around the country) being so excited about the Bills.

183525[/snapback]

Yeah, I hope they make the playoffs too. :blink:

Even Mike Franscesa of WFAN wants them to get in and has hated the Bills forever.

I thought that Albany was Giants country, considering they hold their summer camp up there.  Westchester is no better....thank god for Directv

183584[/snapback]

It is....primarily Giants, but for AFC games, the Jets are priority.

In general, Albany is a NYC market, so we get all the NY/NJ teams first.

183525[/snapback]

Same here, even down in New Jersey....that to me is a good sign about your football team, I have been waering my Bills jacket for weeks now, and every week I get more comments about it!!!