Just saw The Ting Tings

The Poojer

can't? or just too chicken sh** to do so? :devil: i leave my office in kop and hop on the norristown highspeed, hook up with the mfl at 69th street, get off at 30th street, walk the 2 blocks, watch the show, usually 30-40 minutes, then do it all in reverse....a nice 2 hour lunch on fridays, of course the 6.50 drafts are a bit much, but hey, its free...got my tickets for locals Cheers Elephant next week....

I have to check out one of these free at noon concerts Pooj. Can't get out of work usually to do it though.

can't? or just too chicken sh** to do so? :devil: i leave my office in kop and hop on the norristown highspeed, hook up with the mfl at 69th street, get off at 30th street, walk the 2 blocks, watch the show, usually 30-40 minutes, then do it all in reverse....a nice 2 hour lunch on fridays, of course the 6.50 drafts are a bit much, but hey, its free...got my tickets for locals Cheers Elephant next week....

I work 5 minutes from the Norristown line. This could be something to look into. $6.50 drafts....but at least you're drinking your lunch :thumbsup:

As I mentioned before, going to Coachella this week, but have tickets to a number of shows in the near future including Blouse, and Bear in Heaven, who are playing at the First Unitarian Church. In June, going to see Mogwai at Union Transfer and then Radiohead the next night at the Susquehanna.