Top TE Vs. Euhus

frogger

This is by far the weakest TE class in years, Miller has not declared and if he does it still is very weak compared to years past. If you look at the measurables of the top TEs and compare them to Ehus, Tim Euhus doesn't look bad. If you'll recall Euhus was in a run first offensive system in college, yet found a way to lead the nation. While its not fair to compare him with the Kellen Winslow, or other top picks, he before getting hurt was maybe the 2nd best rookie TE, behind Troupe. He reminds me of Chad Lewis, and with time I think he could be a very good target, But the notion that there is a great TE in this class is one I don't believe.

This is by far the weakest TE class in years, Miller has not declared and if he does it still is very weak compared to years past.  If you look at the measurables of the top TEs and compare them to Ehus, Tim Euhus doesn't look bad.  If you'll recall Euhus was in a run first offensive system in college, yet found a way to lead the nation.  While its not fair to compare him with the Kellen Winslow, or other top picks, he before getting hurt was maybe the 2nd best rookie TE, behind Troupe.  He reminds me of Chad Lewis, and with time I think he could be a very good target, But the notion that there is a great TE in this class is one I don't believe.

183149[/snapback]

I think Euhus will be an excellent TE for years to come for us. If we are looking for another TE, then our best bet would be in FA. Although the best TE in the whole draft may not even be a TE. Quarterback Matt Jones from Arkansas looks like he will be entering the NFL as a TE. He's big, fast, and has great hands. He's one of those former basketball players in the Antonio Gates/Todd Heap mold.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.