Yes! Get to watch the Bills this weekend

Mr. T

Living in Hampton Virginia, I don't get to see much of the Bills games. The only game I've seen this year is the New England meltdown on Sunday Night Football. If your not a Redskins or Ravens fan Sundays are spent following your team (The Bills) on the internet. The Bills/Steelers game is on down here this Sunday and I'm pumped.

Its called DirectTV and the SUnday Ticket. You'll never miss a game

183054[/snapback]

It's called Direct TV sucks and not even NFL Sunday Ticket would make me pay for that garbage. Not everyone enjoys paying for all those channels when there is only 8-10 selected channels that I would even watch, and losing signal when the wind blows is a pain in the ass.

Living in Hampton Virginia, I don't get to see much of the Bills games.  The only game I've seen this year is the New England meltdown on Sunday Night Football.  If your not a Redskins or Ravens fan Sundays are spent following your team (The Bills) on the internet.  The Bills/Steelers game is on down here this Sunday and I'm pumped.

183047[/snapback]

I pity the fool who can't watch the Bills.

Some of us live alone and have to pay all the bills. We can't afford some of these luxuries. I used to have the ticket and still have the dish but I can't afford the programming.

Debtor's prison is not a good place to end up. So don't be quick to judge.

BTW, it's called prioritizing.

Its called get a job and run a cable

183058[/snapback]

Also, some people can't get the signal due to an obstructed southern view.

But I guess then they could cut down trees, destroy buildings and move mountains ... so yeah, it's probably their fault. :lol:

Ive posted this a million times.

Get any type of dish (dishnet or dtv or ETA) and point it at one of the may free sats up there that pump out free"legal" tv!!! (I can help you out). Get a pansat free to air receiver and watch all the free legal tv out there!!!!

Need help, msg me