Martz Says Kyle Turley Threatened To Kill Him

Mark VI

These are two unlikable idiots. I remember Turley self destructing when he was on the Saints during a Sunday night Jets/Saints game and costing his team the game - if I remember correctly he threw one of the Jets player's helmets down the field after a play inside the Jets red zone.

And Martz is one of those super genius coaches who just doesn't get it - with the talent that team has that they should not be in the position they're in. In arguably the worst division in football you would think they would have a playoff spot locked up.

That being said - GO RAMS!!!!!!!

Every interview I've seen with Kyle Turley, he looks like a normal dude but a fierce competetor. I've seen him talk about the incident vs the Jets where he threw the helmet, he stood up for his QB and then admitted he lost his cool when he threw the helmet.

I'd want to kill Mike Martz too if I played for the Rams. Look what he's done to that team, from Super Bowl winner to potential Super Bowl dynasty to laughingstock.

Every interview I've seen with Kyle Turley, he looks like a normal dude but a fierce competetor.  I've seen him talk about the incident vs the Jets where he threw the helmet, he stood up for his QB and then admitted he lost his cool when he threw the helmet. 

I'd want to kill Mike Martz too if I played for the Rams.  Look what he's done to that team, from Super Bowl winner to potential Super Bowl dynasty to laughingstock.

183845[/snapback]

agreed. Kyle Turley could play on my team anytime

agreed.  Kyle Turley could play on my team anytime

183863[/snapback]

Pete, TH--I love the guy's competitive fire, but he has dropped 60 pounds in the last 10 months or so....he is down to 240 and looks deflated...something is up with that....he said he has been focusing on cardio exercises--but don't you find it a little suspicious that he can do cardio stuff with his back as bad as it is.....I think he was a juicer who is drying out and is going to try to go clean and build back up. Again--just my opinion--but at least some of the signs are there.