I know I defend M. Floyd but i want Kuechly at 10.

I would love to see Floyd on the Bills but I am hoping to hell that the pick at 10 is Kuechly. Total stud with a non stop motor and obvious starter from day 1. He is the safest pick as well as pretty much a sure thing.

Alright, I'll debate this. We've got Sheppard at MLB (per Gailey), so Kuechly presumable goes to SLB, which he has not played. How is he a sure thing? Do you want to gamble with the #10 pick and force a position change? At least with Floyd, he will stay at WR.

Edited by jjmac

I agree with both of you. I think kuechly is going to be a good player wherever he plays. I have no reasoning except I think hes got great instincts, desire, athletic ability and proved it with play on the field. However, taking a guy at 10 and playing him at a position he's never played is a risk. If it were a 2nd rd pick, it's easier to get over. Picking 10, you better get a contributor.

my opinion, BPA first round( OT, WR, CB, scond round, BPA, i do like Dont'a Hightower (stud linebacker need, depth).

I agree with both of you. I think kuechly is going to be a good player wherever he plays. I have no reasoning except I think hes got great instincts, desire, athletic ability and proved it with play on the field. However, taking a guy at 10 and playing him at a position he's never played is a risk. If it were a 2nd rd pick, it's easier to get over. Picking 10, you better get a contributor.