Speaking of Matt Light(Pats* LT for the last 11 years)

Link....from a real reporter....talking to a real source....get it, clowns?

Boy, lining up against Williams/Anderson doesn't look like such a good idea after all, does it? :P In all seriousness, I doubt we have anything to do with it.

Pats fans seem to think they will move Solder to LT, and have the new TE they signed move to RT. Now that TE signing, for O line starter $, makes a hell of a lot more sense....provided he can do that job. And, there's the draft and the extra 2nd/3rd/4th picks BB will get from trading down again. :rolleyes:

In all cases, having 2 guys moving to new positions....is interesting to say the least. At best, it's :death: and marcia is going to be high/lowed when our DEs meet in the middle. But, we've seen that Belechik seems to be even better at coaching OL into starters, than DL...so who knows?

Overall Grade(without Light): B, and that's only because I have a high opinion of Solder and Belechik's coaching. Not an A because of relying on BB to draft the right guy, given his recent performance, and, relying on a position change on both sides.

In keeping with this idea...

Miami:

LT Jake Long. Yeah, that sucks.

RT Marc Columbo? Whatever....he's a consensus turd. "Might be the worst starting O lineman in the NFL" :D Remember when that was our problem? :cry: Therefore, a lot of Miami fan draftniks have THEM taking Riley Reiff ahead of us at #8. Reiff is a projected 1st round stater at RT. So, they may solve this problem this way. Either way, I like Anderson's chances against a turd or a rookie.

However, we really can't do this without considering the QB...and since we don't know who that is, and we haven't known for going on 6 years now. :lol:

Overall Grade(with Riley Reiff): B-, and that's only because of Jake Long. Long is good, and Reiff probably would be, but if the QB is holding the ball/has happy feet/runs into pressure/can't step up in the pocket/has WRs that hate him, they can't protect forever and perhaps not at all.

Jets:

LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson. That also sucks.

RT Wayne Hunter. Interestingly....another consensus turd. 8.5 sacks allowed and 11 penalties. Hence, they are also looking for a guy via the draft. But, again, according to Jet fan draftnik stuff I could find, they aren't addressing this until the later rounds because they need weapons for Sanchez more.

Personally, I think Sanchez is way over-rated. However, the idea here is to be objective, so, if we assume last year was an outlier....

Overall Grade(with...whoever): C+, D'Brick can't play both T positions, the QB is ok, but leaving a hole on one of the edges for the later rounds, when you know the guy you have there now is a penalty generating....cone? No. Well, the Jets appear to be doing everything they can(TEBOW) to pass the ball no more than 10 times a game anyhow so this may not even matter. :D In any event, leaving that hole there, in our division, is not a good plan. Who knows? Maybe they hit on a 4th rounder? But for now, that's the grade they get.

Thoughts?

what happened to Sebastian Vollmer? have his back injuries knocked him out for the year or something?

Hey, I'm just going off what the fans of each team are saying, collectively, on their boards. They act like Vollmer doesn't exist.

Link....from a real reporter....talking to a real source....get it, clowns?

Boy, lining up against Williams/Anderson doesn't look like such a good idea after all, does it? :P In all seriousness, I doubt we have anything to do with it.

Pats fans seem to think they will move Solder to LT, and have the new TE they signed move to RT. Now that TE signing, for O line starter $, makes a hell of a lot more sense....provided he can do that job. And, there's the draft and the extra 2nd/3rd/4th picks BB will get from trading down again. :rolleyes:

In all cases, having 2 guys moving to new positions....is interesting to say the least. At best, it's :death: and marcia is going to be high/lowed when our DEs meet in the middle. But, we've seen that Belechik seems to be even better at coaching OL into starters, than DL...so who knows?

Overall Grade(without Light): B, and that's only because I have a high opinion of Solder and Belechik's coaching. Not an A because of relying on BB to draft the right guy, given his recent performance, and, relying on a position change on both sides.

In keeping with this idea...

Miami:

LT Jake Long. Yeah, that sucks.

RT Marc Columbo? Whatever....he's a consensus turd. "Might be the worst starting O lineman in the NFL" :D Remember when that was our problem? :cry: Therefore, a lot of Miami fan draftniks have THEM taking Riley Reiff ahead of us at #8. Reiff is a projected 1st round stater at RT. So, they may solve this problem this way. Either way, I like Anderson's chances against a turd or a rookie.

However, we really can't do this without considering the QB...and since we don't know who that is, and we haven't known for going on 6 years now. :lol:

Overall Grade(with Riley Reiff): B-, and that's only because of Jake Long. Long is good, and Reiff probably would be, but if the QB is holding the ball/has happy feet/runs into pressure/can't step up in the pocket/has WRs that hate him, they can't protect forever and perhaps not at all.

Jets:

LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson. That also sucks.

RT Wayne Hunter. Interestingly....another consensus turd. 8.5 sacks allowed and 11 penalties. Hence, they are also looking for a guy via the draft. But, again, according to Jet fan draftnik stuff I could find, they aren't addressing this until the later rounds because they need weapons for Sanchez more.

Personally, I think Sanchez is way over-rated. However, the idea here is to be objective, so, if we assume last year was an outlier....

Overall Grade(with...whoever): C+, D'Brick can't play both T positions, the QB is ok, but leaving a hole on one of the edges for the later rounds, when you know the guy you have there now is a penalty generating....cone? No. Well, the Jets appear to be doing everything they can(TEBOW) to pass the ball no more than 10 times a game anyhow so this may not even matter. :D In any event, leaving that hole there, in our division, is not a good plan. Who knows? Maybe they hit on a 4th rounder? But for now, that's the grade they get.

Thoughts?

I'm sorry I don't want to disrespect your post at all by saying I stopped reading after all the Patriots and Dolphins talk but, what I would like to know is where and how did you insert the smiley with the knife going through the head? It's pretty cool. Sorry for being simple minded.

I'm sorry I don't want to disrespect your post at all by saying I stopped reading after all the Patriots and Dolphins talk but, what I would like to know is where and how did you insert the smiley with the knife going through the head? It's pretty cool. Sorry for being simple minded.

Some emoticons are reserved for only the experienced, and elite, posters here.

:wacko:

Ahhhhhhhh. I see. Ok. Let me try and copy and see if it works.

:wacko:

LOL cool. I gotta write these things down.

Hey, you can't blame a troll for trolling. :D And you can't blame an "older" poster for attempting, and failing miserably, to haze rookies.

If the refs in the NFL ever called holding on the patsies then Nate Soldier would have average a backers dozen a game. He had some serious holding issues with Kelsay. Like at least 8 beyond obvious totally should have been called holdings. He is a total chump and stinks. Volmer is very good though.