The real Flopenstein

BRH

Not for nothing, but why do I have to SEE Moore's piece of stevestojan to know that he's lying?

Ive heard or read enough reports calling it a piece of untruthful propaganda from folks who HAVE seen it...from my next-door neighbor down to OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BROTHER.

Everyone knows the score on this issue and this clown.

no wonder the war is such a catastrophic success. <_<

13408[/snapback]

:flirt:

Whenever Bush gets overconfident, he gets sloppy and starts straying from the carefully choreographed message...and that brings out a cadre of minions who hustle to "interpret" what he said -- ironic when he's supposed to be this big straight-talker who means what he says, isn't it?

You could just imagine Rove and Racicot going :doh: when Bush said "catastrophic success" or said we couldn't win the war on terror. Rove probably reamed the staff out, yelling "I TOLD you this is what happens when we let him do interviews by himself! Remember Russert? Now goddammit, no more interviews!" Oh, they'll be reeling him in again if they haven't already.

Not for nothing, but why do I have to SEE Moore's piece of stevestojan to know that he's lying?

Ive heard or read enough reports calling it a piece of untruthful propaganda from folks who HAVE seen it...from my next-door neighbor down to OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BROTHER.

Everyone knows the score on this issue and this clown.

13419[/snapback]

Wtf?

Bin Laden's brother's opinion is good enough for you?

That says it all right there.

It WAS witty, though. I really enjoy it when you can get lines like that. <_<

13274[/snapback]

Even I got a chuckle out of that...Just like when the Bush spokesman said they would start the debates with Kerry as soon as he was done debating with himself...

Too bad we probably have two of the worst speakers running for president, I didn't like Clinton but he could give a good speech.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Even I got a chuckle out of that...Just like when the Bush spokesman said they would start the debates with Kerry as soon as he was done debating with himself...

Too bad we probably have two of the worst speakers running for president, I didn't like Clinton but he could give a good speech.

13507[/snapback]

Between one who is tripping over his words and saying idiotic things, to the other sho sounds like he's a god, talking down to the public from Mt. Olympus!

I really enjoy Howard when he makes a speech. You can feel the emotion in his voice as he goes through various topics. <_<