Well, there is one upside to the 4pm Free agency start...

Toshiero

Meh, he'll probably be in the car driving 35mph to the early bird dinner special with Ralph. They're BOTH cheap!

I kid, I kid.

The best part about it is that it's 1:30am in Cali and I'm still working, I'll probably be waking up around 4:30pm EST...

In all seriousness, I prey Nix isn't BSing. Many believe with the 600 available free agents out there teams are going to get better via free agency instead of the draft. If you look at every position in the Draft there are better FA's available. This is the year we need to cut the BS and spend.

In all seriousness, I prey Nix isn't BSing. Many believe with the 600 available free agents out there teams are going to get better via free agency instead of the draft. If you look at every position in the Draft there are better FA's available. This is the year we need to cut the BS and spend.

We'll end up getting a couple mid tier players. DOn't expect anything spectacular. This is the Bills way. :bag:

We'll end up getting a couple mid tier players. DOn't expect anything spectacular. This is the Bills way. :bag:

A few weeks ago I would have completely agreed with you but Buddy has already broken away from the “Bills way” by resigning some of our own players before the start of FA. Hopefully the trend continues!! :thumbsup: