Free Agency 2012 - Bills and Non-Bills Rumors

Thought this might be a good way to centralize Free Agency rumors.

Two of note that theoretically could impact the Bills:

1) Luis Castillo has been released: Link.

Another San Diego pass rusher looking for a post-injury resurgence? Sign me up! (sarcasm). But honestly, I think Luis might have more left in the thank than our buddy Merriman.

2) Bears expected to make a run for Vincent Jackson: Link. Of note primarily because Bills fans have salivated over him in Buffalo. Obviously, the SJ signing changed those expectations, but you never know..(actually, we all know, not going to happen..but worth noting).

Finally, here is PFT's list of the top FA's post-franchising deadline:Link. I don't see anyone on this list peaking the Bills' interest, but you never know. I think Mario Williams is going to get a huge contract, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills at least met with him. I think the chances we sign him are slim to none, but I wouldn't rule out the Bills sniffing the situation out.

Edited by Union2008

Luis Castillo SUCKS...Total bust first rounder. Look at his stats. He is a DE who has averaged under 3 sacks a year his entire career! Trust me-I follow The Chargers and this guy sucks-very soft...He sucked even when he was playing with very good linemen in San Diego between 2005-2009 and he did nothing . PASS!