How Bout A Little Canadian Influence in B - Lo ??

For most of us that have lived in WNY we know that Canada isn't all that far away , add in the fact that the Bills have a Toronto series & are trying to increase the regional appeal of the Bills I was wondering just how much the Bills look North of the boarder for football talent ??

Miami does it and they are about a 24 hr drive south of Buffalo (and that's if you speed) You would think that as close as the Bills are that there would be a scout assigned specifically to Canada to bring some players our way .. Heck this year Miami brought down a RB from the CFL didn't they ? Plus they have Cameron Wake -- he's a great player !!

Come on there's got to be some more good players up there , have Buddy or Chan call Flutie , he's got a couple of in's up there .. It just makes sense if they want to regionalize the Bills , bring a couple of players & their fans down to Buffalo & when we go to Toronto it should just help the crowds up there too .

Plus it would probably help get the Toronto series a new contract if in fact that is what Russ Brandon & the Bills are trying to get

done ??

You mean to tell me that there is only 2 players & 1 team that goes up & checks out the Canadian talent , or have i just missed the boat :blink: or the articles that tell us about the scouting going on up in Canada .

If you all have any info that we have or are at this time checking out the talent above the boarder please fill me in , i hate missing out on any thing the Bills might be doing to better our team !! GO BILLS !!!!