After Watching the Keystone Kops Last Night...

IDBillzFan

...only further emphasizes the fact that New England's loss to Miami was, without question, the single most embarrassing upset in the last five years.

How did last night's Fish team beat the Patriot's last week? They didn't. Truth is, the Fish didn't win as much as the Patriots lost. A team as fine-tuned as the Pats clearly should have never choked like that did in that game. It's hard to imagine a more embarrassing upset...ESPECIALLY in light of watching last night's game.

I don't know what's wrong with the Patriots, but I'm sure their fans are pretty concerned right now. Regardless of how they finish out the year, last week's epic dump on national TV is a keeper.

...only further emphasizes the fact that New England's loss to Miami was, without question, the single most embarrassing upset in the last five years.

How did last night's Fish team beat the Patriot's last week? They didn't. Truth is, the Fish didn't win as much as the Patriots lost. A team as fine-tuned as the Pats clearly should have never choked like that did in that game. It's hard to imagine a more embarrassing upset...ESPECIALLY in light of watching last night's game.

I don't know what's wrong with the Patriots, but I'm sure their fans are pretty concerned right now. Regardless of how they finish out the year, last week's epic dump on national TV is a keeper.

180502[/snapback]

They are definitley in trouble if they meet the Buffalo Bills Wrecking Machine one more time this year. :blink: