Big Lineman

I agree that Ingram might be a pretty good pass rusher - I just don't see someone who will

single-handedly elevate the pass rush. I also hope that you are right about some decent pass rushers

who may be available in round 2.

Given that, I am sort of moving to the camp that thinks the Bills should address another position

in round 1. Perhaps there will be a very good LT available or possibly an outstanding CB. If

the chance arises to get a really outstanding player at a lesser position of need, then I think

that will be a better option than a small upgrade at DE or OLB.

While it is not usually the Bills' M.O., they need to address DE and OLB in free agency and then

hope to be able to bolster that with picks after round 1 in the draft.

Here's praying we get Marrio Williams.

Michael Brockers anyone? I know he's probably best suited to play 4-3 DT (6' 6" - 306), but many scouts think he has the speed and athleticism to play any position on the defensive line.

This could be an interesting choice. If you think in terms of getting four big lineman who can dominate the line of scrimmage beat the guy in front of them and not worry about who is a DT and who is a DE. To make this choice the combine numbers would be very important. The key would be can the player run a 4.8

40 and be better than average of his position rivals in the short shuttle, and jumps. Perhaps not worry so much about how many sacks the guy has with college players and playing with different schemes.