As I drove to Corning in October

BF_in_Indiana

When I went to Corning to see mom in October when we went to the Dolphins game I was listening to WGR driving through the mountains and every caller on the show had written the Bills off (and if I had called I would have done the same) and the argument of the day was "Do you still "care" about the Bills/Fins rivalry even though both teams are horrible?) and most of the callers talked of having sold their tickets to relatives and expressed their frustration in the team as you could expect.

It's hard to believe that 11 games later we are all talking about getting into the playoffs and who we might face. This turnaround is even more suprising than the '98 team that started 0-3 and got in the playoffs. We had seen 4 and 1/4 years of bad football and there was no reason to believe going into that game that things were going to turn this drastically.

Even at halftime of that game I was very upset and poor mother had to listen to me rant and rave. Oh how far this team has come.

When I went to Corning to see mom in October when we went to the Dolphins game I was listening to WGR driving through the mountains and every caller on the show had written the Bills off (and if I had called I would have done the same) and the argument of the day was "Do you still "care" about the Bills/Fins rivalry even though both teams are horrible?) and most of the callers talked of having sold their tickets to relatives and expressed their frustration in the team as you could expect.

It's hard to believe that 11 games later we are all talking about getting into the playoffs and who we might face.  This turnaround is even more suprising than the '98 team that started 0-3 and got in the playoffs.  We had seen 4 and 1/4 years of bad football and there was no reason to believe going into that game that things were going to turn this drastically.

Even at halftime of that game I was very upset and poor mother had to listen to me rant and rave.  Oh how far this team has come.

179905[/snapback]

My signature has never waiverd because I'm an oldtimer who has seen momentum change like a tidal wave ie. Bills over Oilers playoff game.