Looking at the situation anew, I'll be PO'd...

Basically there are 2 teams who hold the Bills' playoff fate in their hands: the Jets and Broncos. With the way the Bills have been playing lately (potentially a 7-game winning streak to end the season), in comparison to the way those 2 teams have been playing, does ANYONE feel that either of those teams is better than the Bills right now and/or deserves to make the playoffs? Does the NFL care, or more precisely, SHOULD they care, or should they not and hope the bigger market teams make it even though they're not the best team? I don't know the answer, but again as the subject says, with the officiating in 2 of the 4 games during that 0-4 at the beginning of the season, I'll be PISSED OFF if the Bills don't make the playoffs.

Basically there are 2 teams who hold the Bills' playoff fate in their hands: the Jets and Broncos.  With the way the Bills have been playing lately (potentially a 7-game winning streak to end the season), in comparison to the way those 2 teams have been playing, does ANYONE feel that either of those teams is better than the Bills right now and/or deserves to make the playoffs?  Does the NFL care, or more precisely, SHOULD they care, or should they not and hope the bigger market teams make it even though they're not the best team?  I don't know the answer, but again as the subject says, with the officiating in 2 of the 4 games during that 0-4 at the beginning of the season, I'll be PISSED OFF if the Bills don't make the playoffs.

179896[/snapback]

You need to learn how to control your anger man. The Bills could have been this, could have been that, this year.

Talk about teams controlling thier own destiny, well, the Bills have controlled it since week one.

What a difference 15 weeks makes....

You need to learn how to control your anger man.  The Bills could have been this, could have been that, this year.

Talk about teams controlling thier own destiny, well, the Bills have controlled it since week one.

179900[/snapback]

Really. I can't remember a season when a team didnt control it's own destiny for almost the whole year and still made the playoffs. Something special is happening here. ;)

You need to learn how to control your anger man.  The Bills could have been this, could have been that, this year.

You obviously didn't read my post thoroughly. They didn't "control their destiny" when they were getting screwed over by the zebras in the Raiders and 1st Pats games. That's what I'm talking about and why I'll be pissed if the miss the playoffs while 2 lesser teams potentially make them.

I'd say it would be a BITTER-SWEET season for the bills if they don't get in..say they win out and go 10-6 and don't get in..its a 4 game improvement, and definetly something to build on for next season..think about it, 10-6 this season with this unit..next season with ALMOST the same unit as this season..who know's maybe 11-5 ? 12-4 ? contend with the pats for a division crown? Mike Mularkey definetly has had a successful season reguardless..

ALTHOUGH!! and this is a BIG ALTHOUGH !! your damn skippy I would rather erase everything I just said 2 seconds ago and get into the playoffs this season..haha ;) but nonetheless this season was a success, but bittersweet if we didn't get in..from week 10 up to now, this team has done nothing but work its asses off..soo they def deserve a playoff birth..but 10-6 is something to be proud of as well

Basically there are 2 teams who hold the Bills' playoff fate in their hands: the Jets and Broncos.  With the way the Bills have been playing lately (potentially a 7-game winning streak to end the season), in comparison to the way those 2 teams have been playing, does ANYONE feel that either of those teams is better than the Bills right now and/or deserves to make the playoffs?  Does the NFL care, or more precisely, SHOULD they care, or should they not and hope the bigger market teams make it even though they're not the best team?  I don't know the answer, but again as the subject says, with the officiating in 2 of the 4 games during that 0-4 at the beginning of the season, I'll be PISSED OFF if the Bills don't make the playoffs.

179896[/snapback]

I was pissed at 0-4. I'm quite elated right now. 10-6 is actually very good, playoffs notwithstanding.