Exclusive Interview w/ Jermaine Thomas, RB, Florida State,

Nice interview.

However, i don't want anything to do with Jermaine Thomas. He's got an injury history, including a concussion, and make way too many boneheaded plays. Yes he's got athletic talent with the ball, but there are dozens of RBs that can do what he does, and probably don't make idiotic mistakes.

Nice interview.

However, i don't want anything to do with Jermaine Thomas. He's got an injury history, including a concussion, and make way too many boneheaded plays. Yes he's got athletic talent with the ball, but there are dozens of RBs that can do what he does, and probably don't make idiotic mistakes.

Because of him the shutout against UF was lost last year :wallbash:

But as for him as a player, I'd probably say pass, also. He's looked like he was going to take the next step several times in his career... only to regress two steps back. A good example is his being academically ineligible for his final college football game.

Because of him the shutout against UF was lost last year :wallbash:

But as for him as a player, I'd probably say pass, also. He's looked like he was going to take the next step several times in his career... only to regress two steps back. A good example is his being academically ineligible for his final college football game.

Not to mention his asinine run where he was safetied against Wake.

for those that don't know, FSU had it 1st and 10 from their own 1. Thomas hit the run off tackle, and could have dove ahead for 2-3 yards. Instead, he tried to bounce it outside and got tackled in the endzone for a safety. You expect much better game awareness from a senior.