Nobody Circles the Wagons Like the Buffalo Bills

JohninMinn.

Thank you Buffalo Bills.  This franchise continues to amaze me even after 40 years.  :devil:  :flirt:

179244[/snapback]

The way this team has responded from the terrible start makes me prouder to be a Bills fan than as the comeback in 1960's, comeback against the Oilers, 1980 team , Sb team and all others.

The way this team has responded from the terrible start makes me prouder to be a Bills fan than as the comeback in 1960's, comeback against the Oilers, 1980 team , Sb team and all others.

179253[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly. I have got blue and red bleeding off of me right now. and thats not just from being an american, although that is usually the reason. I am bleeding Buffalo bills red and blue.

this is when it pays off to be a fan who believes through thick and thin a fan who attends the games during a 3-13 season and suffers through the flutie-johnson debate. a fan who ignores the negativity, although sometimes it is necesary. This is when it pays off!!

I agree wholeheartedly.  I have got blue and red bleeding off of me right now.  and thats not just from being an american, although that is usually the reason.  I am bleeding Buffalo bills red and blue. 

this is when it pays off to be a fan who believes through thick and thin  a fan who attends the games during a 3-13 season and suffers through the flutie-johnson debate.  a fan who ignores the negativity, although sometimes it is necesary.  This is when it pays off!!

179268[/snapback]

3 - 13 what about back to back 2 - 14, 0 for the 70's etc. Only good thing about the bad seasons is we put our names back into the season ticket lottery and moved from end zone to eventually 35 yard line. Miss living in Buff area and having Bills and Sabres season tickets but at least I have Sunday Ticket.