Yes, we can play on MNF next season!!

JarHeadJim

I would prefer to avoid prime-time games... they turn out BADLY.

179006[/snapback]

Not when game is in Buffalo. I remember big wins against Denver on MNF, Oakland and one other. Its those primtime on the roads that we suck at

I thought the Bills as a organization usually turn down home MNF and Sunday night games.  So I wouldn't be surprised to see us play once next year on MNF and twice on Sunday night, with only one of them at home (probably the Sunday night game).

179036[/snapback]

I never went to a MNF game in Buff that wasnt sold out so not sure why this would be case.

I never went to a MNF game in Buff that wasnt sold out so not sure why this would be case.

179079[/snapback]

If you have been a Bills fan long enough, you would remember Ralph Wilson does not like MNF games, and especially the home ones because of the wide WNY, PA, and Canadien fan base. With all the drinking going on and all the people with long travel distances, he does not like the idea of all the drunks on the road. But wait, this is Buffalo and The Ralph, there are no drunks leaving Bills games!! :devil:

If you have been a Bills fan long enough, you would remember Ralph Wilson does not like MNF games, and especially the home ones because of the wide WNY, PA, and Canadien fan base.  With all the drinking going on and all the people with long travel distances, he does not like the idea of all the drunks on the road.  But wait, this is Buffalo and The Ralph, there are no drunks leaving Bills games!!  :devil:

179098[/snapback]

I have been a Bills fan since mid sixties. I dont think it is that Ralph doesnt want MNF games I think he is just concerned about the fans a little with the late start and expanded fan base. But like I said every MNF game at Rich was always sold out!!!

:devil:  That's got a nice ring to it.

179119[/snapback]

One thing I did like about being on west coast for a year was seeing MNF games start at 830( That was the year they tried that experiment) Was nice going home from work at and only having to stay up to normal bed time to see a full MNF game

One thing I did like about being on west coast for a year was seeing MNF games start at 830( That was the year they tried that experiment)  Was nice going home from work at and only having to stay up to normal bed time to see a full MNF game

179128[/snapback]

Move to Alaska. They start at 5:00 here. Even better. :devil:

I have been a Bills fan since mid sixties.  I dont think it is that Ralph doesnt want MNF games I think he is just concerned about the fans a little with the late start and expanded fan base.  But like I said every MNF game at Rich was always sold out!!!

179104[/snapback]

I've been to multiple MNF games at the Ralph and that place gets looney, but then again its that way every home game. :devil:

That's why they build motor homes and hotels, right???