Important Things About Today's Game...

Bill from NYC

AD, unlike others, I care a whole lot less about being "right" on this message board than I do about the Buffalo Bills winning football games.

Coach McNally has changed this OL from a mess (in monumentic proportions) into an acceptable unit. Imo, this is near miraculous.

I also want to give some credit to CV, He is an unheralded star of this football team. Ostroski may have been tight with ICE, but he sucked ass, as did every RG the Buffalo Bills football team has lined up at that position for the last 10 years.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

179206[/snapback]

HERE HERE. I was on Drews ass early this year and was concerned if TD made a wrong choice for head coach again, but it seemed that what they players were saying and also the changes in personnel that werent doing the job showed MM meant business and the team responded. Also having Wyche work with DB and simplifying things made a big difference. One thing I noticed today is Drew was dead on except for a couple of bad throws, but man he wanted ths game bad and its good to see the fire in him!!!

4) I dont know if I have ever been more proud to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team.

5) Being a Bills fan means NEVER giving up.

6) I will be buried as a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team and their fans. We are the best fans of any team in any sport.

7) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

178983[/snapback]

i am with ya, man. regardless of how things turn out this year.

GO BILLS!!!

I already read your apology to Mouse McNally, who obviously is worth a king's ransom.  :devil:

179156[/snapback]

This cannot be understated! Give credit where credit is due. McNally has made a huge difference with this OL.

We are fortunate enough to have an incredible defense and blessed with great special teams play! Our OL has been playing extremely well but the QB play has been sub-par. We have been winning regardless of Drew's play. I was a big Drew supporter, but I have legitimate concerns with him as our starting QB. I still think he is our best chance at winning but I wouldn't count on him bringing us back from a 17 point deficit against a good team.

That being said, I want to congratulate the Bills on an excellent game, and a job WELL DONE!

GO Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

>>>I still think he is our best chance at winning but I wouldn't count on him bringing us back from a 17 point deficit against a good team.<<<

Dont go away before you tell us which NFL qb you think would bring the Buffalo Bills back from a 17 point lead, in the playoffs no less.

Losman perhaps?

Maybe if he lasted for the 1st quarter. :flirt::devil:

1) Bledsoe sucks. It makes NO difference that he now wins on the road.

2) Wins against bad teams do not count. 9-6 is a bad record because not every team the Bills defeated was great.

3) Losman should start vs. the steelers. Despite Drew's 9-2 record  in the last 11 weeks as a starter, this football team SHOULD be put in the hands of a seemingly fragile rookie, and the sooner the better.

4) It is a mere coincidence that the Bills are winning football games without Travis Henry on the football field. Travis is the "heart and soul" of the Bills offense.

Now, seriously.....

1) Way to play Drew Bledsoe.

2) Thank you Coach McNally.

3) You are progressing Coach Gray. Keep up the good work.

4) I dont know if I have ever been more proud to be a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team.

5) Being a Bills fan means NEVER giving up.

6) I will be buried as a fan of the Buffalo Bills football team and their fans. We are the best fans of any team in any sport.

7) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

178983[/snapback]

I was loading the shotgun as I finished reading point #1. ;)

I have since laid on my lap and am only gently stroking it now. ;)