Rate Me! Rate Me!

slothrop

Ok, I had teh #1 pick overall - I traded it and my 6th round pick for the #6 pick (1st round) and the #15 pick (in the second round). It is a ten team league, 6pts for all TD's with bonuses for longer TD's. We also get performance bonuses (+5pts for rushing over 100yds, etc.) Here are the results:

STARTERS:

T Green QB (5th round)

C Portis RB (1st round)

E James RB (2nd round)

C Johnson WR (2nd round)

J Smith WR (4th round)

T Owens WR (3rd round)

D Clark TE (14th round)

A Elling K (16th round)

D Broncos DST (15th round)

RESERVES:

D Carr QB

K Jones RB

L Jordan RB

W McGahee RB

B Lloyd WR

L Evans WR

Q Morgan WR

Wow, you have a bunch of stupid people in your league. You did too well as a matter of fact. The only questionable sports are Starting TE, I don't think Clark is better then a good backup. Also, the backup QB. I would upgrade from Carr. Also, I would get rid of some of the backup RB's and and at least get a backup for 2 of the 3 between K, D, and TE.

that is the best roster i have seen posted yet.

the only weekness is kicker. Elling might get cut before week one. do you get to make roster moves once the season starts?

TE could be a better, but Clark has potential to have a big year.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

BENCH TRENT GREEN IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

They don't have any WR's to speak of at the moment... look at KC's injury situation before the first game. You may be glad you did! :angry:

Yeah but how the hell did you get Owens in the 3rd and Smith in the 4th.

12912[/snapback]

Because most of the owners went with the "faulk strategy" where they chose w-3 rb's with their first three picks. Moss, Harrison, and Chad Johnson (I took him) went in the second, and with the first pick in the 3rd I took Owens. So I took Johnson and Owens back to back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.