Would The Risk Be Worth The Reward ??

T master

No one knows if the reward will be worth the risk. Just like no one knew with Brees when he was available.

There is NO risk if we are talking money. This team is so far below the cap that they should sign Flynn and Dennis Dixon. Fitz is not the answer. We can afford all three, and with the rookie cap we can get great pass rushers and WR's in the draft.

Not a whole lot since Rodgers is a God like figure here. Everyone is already talking playoffs and still nervous about the defense.

So many people say "defense wins championships." I feel like the NFL is entering a new era. Green Bay/New England would be an interesting Super Bowl. I believe both are in the bottom 3, defense-wise.

Fitz first season as our starting QB is officially over , he's shown some good things but has also done some not so good things .

Just the other day & for the past 4 yrs there has been a QB that has been paying attention & has learned a lot from another QB which is really good !! The QB i am talking about is Matt Flynn of the Green Bay Packers .

I was wondering . Given what we all know about Fitz and what he can and can't do for the team & how the players feel about him . Then seeing what Flynn has done in the GB offense & with a lot less of a resume to look at , if it was your decision to make , would you ?

A) Continue on the path we've started with Fitz in hopes of better things to come from him learning from his experience & draft a QB this year in hopes of developing him to take Fitz place in a couple of years ? -- OR

B) Would you take the chance on an unknown - unproven QB in Flynn by offering him a contract in hopes to lure him away from GB with the chance of losing not only Fitz but the rest of the teams confidence in the Bills FO ? And if you do do you void Fitz contract ??

Earlier this year we tried to get a QB off of the Packers practice squad by offering him a contract which he turned down to stay with them , could this have been because they felt with Flynn coming to the end of his contract might look to see what he could get else where ??

I like what Fitz has brought to our team & i would hate to screw up something that MIGHT turn into some thing really good but Flynn has been really good any time he has stepped on the field but the Bills FO at one point thought Rob :censored: Johnson was worth the money & that sure as hell wasn't worth the time , thought , or money :oops: but we may be able to learn some thing from it !! I'm just not sure if the risk is worth the reward ??

Of coarse there is the thing that you don't know unless you try but at what cost ??? What say you Bills fans ??

I stopped reading right when you said it's his first year as starting qb....Name a bad QB who would put up his numbers he had in their first year and consider it ****ty? For god sakes give him another year!!

So many people say "defense wins championships." I feel like the NFL is entering a new era. Green Bay/New England would be an interesting Super Bowl. I believe both are in the bottom 3, defense-wise.

If new england played Green Bay, Green Bay would kill them. They score more points than the patriots and their defense causes more turnovers than the pats...and the pats defense is god aweful.