Florence "drilling" Brady into the ground...

Yes, because the events of the game would've unfolded EXACTLY as they did before, leading to a 49-28 score. C'mon man, you can't be serious. I'm pretty sure the Bills would've lost, but NO ONE knows what would've happened if the Bills had scored on that drive. At that point in the game, the score was BUF 21 NE 14, it would be a different game if the score became BUF 28 NE 14. What would the final score be? I don't know and YOU don't know. No one knows... Unless they claim to be clairvoyant.

Dude, you need to chill out. I believe that I am entitled to my opinion, and I believe that even if we had not gotten that penalty and had scored a touchdown, and maybe even held on to the ball long enough to eliminate a NE scoring drive, the score might have been 42-28. I don't claim to be clairvoyant, just expressing my viewpoint.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize it is a mute point, but right after the play, we see Belicheat running up to the side judge flailing around

like an idiot, and clearly picked up on the ref's mic, that "67 is holding, 67 is holding". I believe it was the very

next play, or the one right after, and yep, you guessed it we get flagged by the same ref. that Belicheat was just

brow beating on the sidelines, for holding, and I believe he called # 67 for it. Now, it really doesn't matter to me whether

67 actually was hodling or not, the point is , he has the referee's ears, and that is just plain BS. Their coaches are in the

ref's ears from play one, it is so blatant that they don't hide it either.We have to field a team not only good enough to beat

the opponenets every week, but the officials as well, and that is a tall order.

I saw Bill laughing and doing high fives with Tom on the sideline after that call on Levitre.

That's the kind of call you get when the Ghost of Dick Jauron is the ref.

By the way, I am all for protecting the QB on pick returns. It's what ended Kurt Warner's career. But if you are a QB and are trying to make a tackle/chase down the interceptor, then you're fair game. Brady was fair game.

After reading your post I closed my eyes and tried to conjure up an image of Tom Brady making a tackle. Could'nt do it. Saw him in a pink uniform wearing a tutu and trying to have relations with Giselle instead.

Dude, you need to chill out. I believe that I am entitled to my opinion, and I believe that even if we had not gotten that penalty and had scored a touchdown, and maybe even held on to the ball long enough to eliminate a NE scoring drive, the score might have been 42-28. I don't claim to be clairvoyant, just expressing my viewpoint.

I am clairvoyant. But i'm not allowed to talk about it to anyone. But it might have gone differently. oops!